Hello to everyone out there it is just my diary in which I will share my feelings and thoughts, and I will also post my pictures which I click because photography is my passion ;). Today I am euphoric because after a very long time I have starting to write diary entry and hope you can find something useful, or you can help in my problems because
" Problems batne se ghati hai ;P"Today is Sunday, and as usual, I woke up at 7 AM hence, I find waking up early makes our day more productive as compared to other days.In the morning, I was like "yarr Aaj Kuch Karna Hai" but I did not know what I have to do (I am little-confused guy xD) and like most you guys I also have a very bad habit of checking phone firstly after waking up and I found what I have to do today.I run a youtube channel, and I found in morning that I have to make a video for it but I was not having even a single idea in the morning, so I jumped out of my bed and went to bathroom (we all have to go to bathroom; P) and then while having breakfast I found an idea"I can make video on Apps, or I can say best apps of April".It sounds cool to me so i started to collect some information for it but i found that firstly i need to complete my school work ;( and that was more important than making video hence i went for completing school work it took me about 2 hours or more,I don't have any idea now :8 .After that, I started to collect some information about some apps so I can make video and after about 10 or 20 minutes my father called me to the office (Family business) and then .....................................
I have wasted my precious 3 hours there just sitting and unfortunately, I did not have the internet I was unable to search for some apps and after wasting time there when i came to my home it was the time of my tuition even I was not willing to go, my mother, forced me to go and yeah I know I should go there so I want and after coming from tuition I found I have no time left for making or searching for some content but no worries even I have done various things in my Sunday which makes it reasonable ;) and now I am just writing my first diary entry of this month in this blog
As I have said I will post my clicks and thoughts here so if like you can subscribe me and bye, for now, hope we will meet in my next post

No comments:
Post a Comment